Saturday, May 9, 2009

day 127 May 7

A couple years ago I went on a calorie counting, daily walk diet. I think I lost about 70 pounds, I say I think, as I do not really know my starting weight. I do know I was the smallest I had been in 20 years. I had bulked up a couple times trying to quit smoking and just was not worried about the weight while trying to get past smoking. It was surprisingly easy to lose the weight once I set my mind to it. It was even easier to let a bunch more of this same lost weight come back on over the last year as I stopped obsessing about the calories. I have tried to become less obsessive while still beginning watching the calories again lately and believe I am shedding several pounds again...while I am not as fit as this picture makes me appear...it is also as fit as I have looked in the last 6 months. While I have felt a little self conscious about my body my whole life..What the hell I like this photo!

No comments: